- Current interrupter with solid state electronic timer.
- 30-amp capacity DC to 24 V, AC to 120 V.
- Speeds up testing.
- Saves time & expenses of extra man who would otherwise be needed to "open" and "close" test current at required intervals.
- Uses only five AA cells - which will operate interrupter for weeks of continuous testing. The batteries are easily replaced.
- Wide range of timing for both ON and OFF portions of timing cycle.
- Panel marked for quick time settings.
- Compact, lightweight, rugged Formica case.
- Interrupting Capacity: Heavy duty latching relay with double-break contacts: 30 A up to 24 VDC, 35 A up to 125 VAC.
- Timing Cycle or Repeat Cycle Timing: Derived from an encapsulated solid state timing circuit. ON and OFF portions of cycle are instantly adjustable by means of calibrated panel control from approximately 1 second to approximately 120 seconds.
- Power Supply: operates electronic timing device and relay. Five internally mounted 1.5 volt AA size flashlight cells. Service life is about 800 hours of operation.
- Operating Temperature: From about 0oF to about 120oF.
- Ammeter: Two ranges: 0 to 3 ADC and 0 to 30 ADC. Battery test position provided on ammeter scale.
- Overall Dimensions: 8" x 9" x 4.5".
- Weight with Batteries: Net 6 lbs. (2.7 kg), approx. shipping weight 10 lbs. (4.5 kg).
Pirkti Srovės pertraukiklį CI-30
Srovės pertraukiklis CI-30, kaina: ---- eurų