The KD8 recorder is applied as a data acquisition station in measuring systems. It finds application to measure, visualize and supervise technical process parameters in various industrial branches, e.g. in pharmacy, food, chemical.
Depending on the executions KD8 has:
MEASURING INPUTS and OUTPUTS
- 3 or 6 galvanically isolated analog measuring channels,
- 6 or 12 alarm outputs (2 for each chanel),
- 4 or 8 digital inputs.
To illustrate the process run, the customer can choose many forms of data presentation:
- linear and bar trends,
- digital and analog indicators,
Each channel has the possibility to assign settings as: colour, name, range and presentation view.
- For data archiving KD8 recorder has:
- exchangeable external memory (CompactFlash card),
- 6 MB internal memory with data support.
To ensure the recorder work safety in the network, each customer can have individual login and password.
KD8 SETUP, KD ARCHIVE, KD CONNECT and KD CHECK programs are destined for KD8 recorder service.
- The KD8 SETUP program serves to configure KD8 recorders. The exchange of configuration data between the recorder and PC is carried out through the USB interface or the CompactFlash card.
- The KD ARCHIVE program is destined for the visualization, verification of the digital signature, printout and export to CSV format, data recorded in the binary format with digital signature, obtained from the recorder.
- The KD CONNECT program is destined for communication between PC and the KD8 recorder through the USB link. It enables the acquisition of archived data from the recorder, saving and erasing data on the CF card.
- The KD CHECK program is destined for verification of the digital signature in archive.
Pirkti KD8 - screen recorder
KD8 - screen recorder, kaina: ---- eurų